Monday, January 26, 2009

Favorite of ALL TIME!?!–not that there’s anything wrong with that

In my last blog posting I shared some of the results from a questionnaire that I gave approximately 100 students in the two undergraduate courses I’m teaching this semester. I usually like to start off a semester with such a data-collecting tool because every year I get further and further away from the demographic and psychographics of my students that I need to ask them what they heck they like and how they spend their time. One of the things I always ask are their favorite TV shows right now. [Find out the top 3 by reading the last post].

I also ask them what their favorite TV show is of all time. This is the first time that I every really tallied the results in any systematic way but I can’t say I’m surprised by the winner.

Read the rest of the entry at MY NEW BLOG LOCATION

1 comment:

hellen said...

very good